The site of the Dolomites declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, comprises a mountain range in the northern Italian Alps, numbering 20 peaks, which rise to above 3,000 metres. It features some of the most beautiful mountain landscapes anywhere, with vertical walls, sheer cliffs and a high density of narrow, deep and long valleys. The Dolomites, also known as the “Pale Mountains“.
The Dolomites claim 1,200 km of dreamlike shaped slopes, gentle descents, fun parks as well as state-of-the-art lift facilities in 12 ski areas figuring thus out the biggest ski resort in the world.
In the Dolomites, you can discover the traditional dishes of the region and spoil your palate in one of the 14 Michelin star awarded restaurants. Enjoy traditionally prepared receipts or newly interpreted food in sophisticated cuisines.
Helitaly can organize fast Helicopter Transfer from Milan, Verona, Venice, Bologna airports to reach various destinations on the Dolomites like San Cassiano, Corvara, La Villa, Selva di Val Gardena (Selva-Wolkenstein), Canazei, Ortisei.
Helitaly provides Helicopter Charter to the the best Hotels in Dolomites:
- Hotel Montchalet (Ortisei)
- Hotel Gardena Grödmerhof (Ortisei)
- Alpin Garden Luxury Maison(Ortisei)
- Adler SPA Resort Balance (Ortisei)
- Forestis Dolomites (Bressanone)
- Le Fay Resort & SPA Dolomiti (Pinzolo)
- Hotel La Perla (Corvara in Badia)
- Rosa Alpina Hotel SPA (Badia)
- Hotel Sassongher (Corvara in Badia)
- Hotel Fanes (San Cassiano)
- Adler Lodge Alpe (Alpe di Siusi)
- Alpina Dolomites (Alpe di Siusi)