Enjoy a fantastic helicopter flight over the fascinating coast until the ascent to Vesuvius crater. Following with a panoramic tour of Pompeii that land at S. Antonio Abate. A transfer by car bring you to Gragnano, famous all over the word for its pasta. A renowned pasta factory open its doors for a guided visit and for a small tasting in its fabulous place. Finally enjoy the extraordinary tour of Pompeii excavations with your private guide.
Pompeii is a city in the Campania region. It is known for its ancient city buried in 79 AD. from the eruption of Vesuvius. This place is a unique set of civil and private buildings, monuments, sculptures, paintings and mosaics of such importance for the history of archeology and for antiquity to be recognized as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- Departure from: Sorrento - Capri - Amalfi coast (Scala)
- Shuttle to helipad
- Panoramic flight over the coast, Vesuvius and Pompeii
- Landing in S. Antonio Abate, shuttle to Gragnano
- Guided tour of the pasta factory and tasting
- Shuttle to Pompeii
- Guided tour of excavations with a private guide
- Shuttle to S. Antonio Abate Helipad
- Return by panoramic flight
- Shuttle from helipad to your Hotel